Leave a comment about us here!

Let us know that you stopped by.

13 Responses to Feedback

1. Brent & Pat Bacon says:

Beautiful ranch! We are eager to visit!

• Rick Griego says:

I am glad to see some one has bought this place and going to use it and work with the public on different events for Cheyenne Wyoming ……..We need a roping place in Cheyenne and tired of driving to Colorado 2X a week to rope if there is any thing I can do please feel free to ask…thank you again for opening this up to all of us in Cheyenne smile Rick Griego

• Georgeann says:

We are excited to be here too! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Thank you!

• Bob McQuiston says:

I sure enjoyed roping practice at your arena last Wednesday and plan on being there every Wednesday. Your facility is wonderful and just the ticket for all the horse people in the area.
          Bob

2. Mike and Shawna Winchell says:

Last weekend, our daughter, Shelby Winchell, was the instructor for the Fundamentals First Goat Tying Clinic held at the Riata Ranch Arena. It was truely a great weekend for everyone. The students were wonderful, harding working individuals who showed great improvement in just two days! The Riata Ranch was a big reason for the clinics success. The facility is absolutely wonderful!! Georgeann and Andy’s hospitality was incredible!! The arena was always ready for the start of the day. The club house provided a great place for the students to view their videos and have the “pep” talks with Shelby. It was a great place for spectators to watch the clinic while being a little warmer. The lunchs provided by Georgeann and Andy were awesome! The warm meals were welcoming to the students and many went back for seconds!! Georgeann and Andy truely made everyone feel welcome and provided a great atmosphere for a great clinic and weekend!!

3. Rowena Weller says:

So glad to see this beautiful facility being used. Looks like you are having a wonderful start. It will be nice not to have to drive to Colorado in the winter for indoor riding so I wish you a lot of success. I’m wintering between Arizona and Gillette so will not stop by until spring. Best wishes for a sucessful winter. Rowena

4. Rick Griego says:

To all: That missed the Roping on Feb 10 (last weekend ) this was a great roping and alot of fun with a bunch off good guys….weather was cold outside but inside was a good time….. good food and the bar was a hit…….so if your wanting to rope and need some help theres alot of guys there to help you……thanks to Mike Grant who drove the farthest to rope with us guys ( good guy) Rick griego sorry for the mess- up on the 1st roping oops 🙂

5. Rick Griego says:

6. This is great! I am the Facilities & Events Manager at LCCC and I get calls from community members who want to put on events or find a place to ride or equine performance team looking for a place to practice during the winter. The College Arena isn’t available from the end of August until mid-May. I have never had a good place to refer them. I will be sending people your way.

7. Cherish Hoover says:

I visited your ranch for the first time when you had a Ranch Rodeo in October and I had a wonderful time, the Riata Ranch is a really unique and fansinating place, I intend to go back again, I had a wonderful time, Thank you for opening up your arena for the use of these events!

8. Tracy O'Neal says:

We had Mardi’s graduation party here and Georgeanne and Andy made it so easy and beautiful. They took so much stress off! They provide so many things and options! A really 5 star place! I can’t wait to have our next event here! Thank you again for everything!!